-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I'm just going to cut in here and say something. Please for the love of Mew, DO NOT ADD TMS OR HMS TO THIS SB GUYS! Those are HUMAN MADE ...
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Well, @Tortwag, a little feel-good moment for you, here, but your revival of Evoltrik has certainly been a successful one. I literally spent a half hour last night just plotting ...
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter, the referee was Arthur, as Robocop's post revolved around it (or so he said). We also discussed it beforehand and he thought it was a great idea. Can't go ...
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Alright @Buggiedude2340, @Robusto, @15253, @AstralHunter, and @Tortwag, looks like we've got some confusion about the rankings. Let me delve in. (But before I do, let me just say thanks @TheSilverFox ...
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Verser, we're only asking for an explanation. Also, we didn't take items or Plates into account. Only the characters alone.
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Behold Riley's new theme, and Silver, you're going to like it. I like to call it... Riley's Revival It received the name due to Riley returning to the trusting and ...
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
^ Likin' the theme, @Buggiedude2340!
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Verser, I read that post. Bro, Frost is way too OP. I think you need to tone it down a bit. XD
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Hey guys! Out of boredom, @TheSilverFox and I decided to take it upon ourselves to rank our created characters of the Resistance from weakest to strongest. It was quite an ...
Mar 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, Volcanion = my brain going boom. 'Nuff said. @AstralHunter, @Buggiedude2340 or @Robusto, what kind of Pokémon is the guardian again? I have a good idea for this guardian's personality, ...
Mar 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Ah, now that, @Tortwag, I can agree with. Every time I've had Riley learn a new move, (which has been few and far between,) there has been a mention of ...
Mar 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
*Bows* Thank you! Thank you! You're all too kind! @AstralHunter, @Verser, @Tortwag, c'mon guys. Can't we all just forget about these issues over some good toast with pean buter? No? ...
Mar 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Recruiting, eh? Interesting. Reminds me of this game where you explore ever-changing areas. Not sure if you guys have played it, but it's called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. It's one of ...
Mar 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Robusto.... Da hek is a Psyche battle? XD @TheSilverFox, I have a Blastoise on MY Pokemon Y team! I believe it knows Strength, Waterfall, Surf and Hydro Pump. @Buggiedude2340 has ...
Mar 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Robusto.... Da hek is a Psyche battle? XD @TheSilverFox, I have a Blastoise on MY Pokemon Y team! I believe it knows Strength, Waterfall, Surf and Hydro Pump. @Buggiedude2340 has ...
Mar 19, 2015
