-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I am double-posting to ignite @Tortwag's inner rage. As some of you may know, I will be away all of this weekend to go see the Phantom of the Opera ...
Mar 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
MY INTERNET WENT DOWN FOR A DAY! Oh, the heart attack I received when I saw Hunter had commented on my post. Then, I read it and was very proud. ...
Mar 24, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Well, thanks for your help Tort, but I still can't find em'. I guarantee this was Charizard84's idea. He's always playing tricks on 230, 445-479 and I. But I guess ...
Mar 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Hey guys? Have you seen Charizards1-820? I can't find my brothers and I've looked everywhere. :?
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Always glad to be of service, @Tortwag. Don't we all like the rain, though? There's a certain serenity to the silence of the streets save for the light drops of ...
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, that sounds like the beginning of an old black-and-white TV drama. I'm just imagining you monologuing something with a soft piano in the background. It's got a sort of ...
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I am double-posting for the sake of destroying @Tortwag's dream of retrieving his catchphrase. @15253, how DARE you start a poll?! I'm the poll guy! Oh, fine, I'll participate. THIS ...
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Holy jeez.... I thought we were over this guys, come on. @AstralHunter, @Tortwag, I think you're just being a liiiitle too harsh to @Verser here, and as a result, @15253 ...
Mar 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, hmm, I didn't catch you were joking. I thought you might have been, but... XD
Mar 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
*Leans back in seat* Glad to know my work is done and everybody loved the battle. :) @Tortwag, both Riley and Gabriel now know five moves. And ask yourself: if ...
Mar 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I am double-posting for the sake of annoying @Tortwag. XD The battle post.... SHE'S-A FINITO! It seems I can't write a post that ISN'T long, haha!
Mar 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Let me just stop you right there, Robocop. You're relying on Zulu, and Zulu alone for list placement. This is all about the characters we began with. I hope we ...
Mar 21, 2015 -
Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus
Riley | A Toast to Ghosts! | Day A3, Evening Riley and Gabriel pushed open the door with little effort. The door creaked, as if trying to alert whatever lay ...
Mar 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, I'm kind of already hooked on them. XD Also, why can't I find you in the IM list? You're clearly online, just never there.
Mar 20, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
This debate is about as heated as the one between the people who tried to decide if Five Nights at Freddy's 2 was a prequel or a sequel. (It was ...
Mar 20, 2015
