User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thank you, @AstralHunter. In the meantime, perhaps you should catch up on your other tasks then? :) @15253, Watch one. You will laugh.

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Robusto, good theme for Yveltal, but I think we can find a better one. Also, conglaturations for featured member! @AstralHunter, seriously?! Only today, the day I had left out specifically ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @AstralHunter, I've got a four day weekend! That filler? She's-a coming. :D Also, @Robusto, I will always consider Pac-Man World 2 a classic, along with Double Dash, and Luigi's Mansion. ...

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Cloak And Dagger DT

    Sorry guys. Too much on my plate.

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I am double-posting for no particular reason. Has anybody played Rock Simulator? Great game, guys.

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag, sorry, I haven't had the time. Science test tomorrow. Also, I love the Goosebumbs series, (though predictable,) and the next time you find yourself in that situation, here's a ...

    Apr 2, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Robusto, I'm not sure if @Buggiedude2340 or @AstralHunter went ahead, but if not, I'd still like to post that filler.

    Mar 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    T'was merely a proposition, @Robusto. Not meant to amuse in the slightest. Personally, I find the lyrics very inspiring. The video could use some work, however.

    Mar 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    XD What @15253?

    Mar 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm back from New York! Siiiiigh. Breathe that fresh northern air. America's okay and all, but there's no place like Canada. :) ANYWAYS, you people can ask me how it ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    "Buffalo soldier! In da heart of America!" That's right! I'm in 'Murica! (And doing the exact same things I would in Canada. XD)

    Mar 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *Laughs at the people who onjy just discovered The Nights*. I found that song about a month and a half ago, guys. Slacker Radio and iTube for the win. XD ...

    Mar 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    7 POSTS?! I haven't even left yet guys!!! No wonder I'm always falling behind... Wait, The Nights? As in, The Night by Avicii? I LOVE THAT SONG! WHO LINKED IT?! ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sigh. So much homework. And to make matters worse, our school neon dance was cancelled. I was looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks for the good wishes guys! I'm sorry ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    OH MY GOODNESS! @Buggiedude2340, I just read your post. If it's alright with you and @AstralHunter, I'd like to write a quick filler post about them trying to sneak back ...

    Mar 25, 2015


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard