-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, I just might join up if I can. It sounds interesting. However, an idea crossed my mind today for a fanfiction crossover storybook, where all members pick a character ...
Apr 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, that's great! Congrats, buddy! Waiiit, a minute.... Do my eyes deceive me? I read they are accepting enrolment applications. Could this mean new members?
Apr 17, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I did the same, @Robusto. It made Ms. Shroob more like Ms. Shrub. XD @Tortwag, the last post I read was of Twinkiel having a battle of wit with Mewtwo ...
Apr 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
My most extreme case of farming has to be in Mario and Luigi; Dream Team. If you've ever played the game, you know that there are way more enemies than ...
Apr 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
My best Pokemon of all time (and you'll never believe this) was my blue Basculin from White Version. That's right. Basculin. The fish. It sounds ridiculous, but that thing was ...
Apr 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Understood, @Tortwag. I will comply. Well, not to alarm anyone, but I may be behind by some... ohhhh I don't know.... fourteen posts? XD Yeah, won't be seeing much writing ...
Apr 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@15253, I will make the statement. You're wrong about what gamers want. Look at the facts:
Apr 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
About that, I won't be posting battle quotes for Riley, as I'd like to keep his dialogue out of a structured format for battles.
Apr 12, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Oh, @TheSilverFox, you must have read my mind. Leaf Green is one of the remakes that I'm tossing around as my favourite Pokémon game of all time. I think I ...
Apr 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I am TRIPLE-POSTING for the sake of doing something awesome! Poll time! Yesterday, I was playing Alpha Sapphire and thought: How did we turn such a simple game into a ...
Apr 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I am double-posting for additional information. Hunter, please make it so you can't actually here what Riley and Flurry are talking about. Thanks!
Apr 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Oooh, I'm in on this battle. @15253, create a Fanfiction with no prior planning, and pit it up against Tale of a Charmander. Let @AstralHunter be the judge, and we'll ...
Apr 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Americans.... Us Canadians only get 2 months of summer break. I want that more than anything right now. Gaming and writing galore....
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
XDXDXD You guys are killing me! @AstralHunter, I'm sorry I wasted your time. I really did intend to post that filler, but my stupid assignment and now pages of math ...
Apr 7, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
XD @15253.
Apr 6, 2015
