-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Theme of the humons: In media format:
May 2, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Robusto, I know you didn't say names, but I feel like that post about taking over characters was for me. I apologize for my inactivity, but I'll be even more ...
Apr 25, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I don't have an account, @Verser.
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Showdown???
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Heads up guys. Charizard has been paralyzed by rehearsals for Shrek, and soon, Charizard will faint. He will be out of commission from the 27-10, due to intense rehearsing and ...
Apr 21, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter, for the PMD prequel, I'd like to be a Buizel. Fourth gen ftw!
Apr 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter, more types of what? Also, the Legendaries being genderless always irked me. For the sake of the SB, can we give them concrete genders? Also, did we agree that ...
Apr 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter, a sweeper is just that; a character who "sweeps" opposing teams. It basically means they are your main powerhouses, the ones you look to to deal damage.
Apr 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Buggie, I don't even know what's going on with our characters. I'm behind, remember?
Apr 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
You know what? As Buggie doesn't want to hear them and I respect that, anyone who wishes to hear them may IM me.
Apr 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I won't beat around the bush. They're Pokemon based, and the kind you'd tell a woman you wanted to take home. They don't use very much explicit language, and they ...
Apr 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
One yes, one no. Come on guys, I want a group input here!
Apr 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
XD If I get three people to say yes, then I will delve into the realm of inappropriate pickup lines.
Apr 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
No spoiler alert needed, @Tortwag. Markiplier showed me everything already. I WAS going to read posts tonight, but then I got wrapped up in a very.... interesting conversation with @TheSilverFox ...
Apr 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Darn you, Springtrap! I need to beat night four of Five Nights 3. The creepy part is, I read Silver's comment about the "Neighbourhood Spectacle" while listening to the menu ...
Apr 18, 2015
