-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Hmm... Tough. Real tough. The way I look at it is this: for the duration of the fight, the Gallade was in such blind rage that he didn't hear a ...
May 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
That's a vote in its own. Should the creator of the battle have a vote to make him/herself? I say no. Think about it; during an election, do the people ...
May 11, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Darn it. Is everyone waiting.... For me?
May 10, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Buggiedude2340, I'll post next for Fliley. What? Had to make a ship name eventually. XD
May 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Robusto, my heart has been shattered! I am the poll guy and you forgot! Rest assured, they aren't through, but as I said, I've been extremely busy. As your question ...
May 6, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I'll be frank, the Guardian of Life sounded A LOT LIKE HOOPA when he began to change. Now, you think that's impossible, but remember, we're talking about Robocop. He could ...
May 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
In other news, I am completely caught up on posts!
May 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Yeah, @15253, there was nothing hostile or even mildly peeved intended by what I said. Granted I was a little surprised and irked that you two would even question reading ...
May 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Sounds pretty good. Can somebody please explain to me what Terraria is?
May 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Not as much as the other two I have planned for the future, but you could say that, yes.
May 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Fret not, @AstralHunter, for I have finished reading your post, and I will tell you, @Verser and @15253, the post wouldn't be proper if it were any shorter. Hunter, this ...
May 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Yes, @Verser, you should read it. Our new mod put a lot of time and planning into this. The least we could do is read what he wrote. I, personally, ...
May 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Perfect timing, Sir Mod. *bows in the presence of a higher power* I was planning to finish my catch up today and post something. Now I know what. Articuno, here ...
May 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
On an unrelated topic, I am feeling so inspired about my writing. Journeying through my past works, I've found comments that have rattled me with all the positive feedback. My ...
May 3, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Yeah, @Robusto, we did vote on it. That's why I said theme of the humons as a universal group. Also, don't worry at all about it. I'm not considering it ...
May 3, 2015
