User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Jeez, Hunter. I mean, I get that there are rules about this site, but you don't have to be such a stickler for enforcing them just because now you can. ...

    May 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    TP Industries? Trevor Phillips Industries? 5 cookie clicks to anyone who knows where that's from.

    May 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I prefer T2 Industries over TP Industries. References, anyone?

    May 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Please send me that vaccination in bundles, @Robusto. Thank you, @AstralHunter. It's always nice hearing praise from a personal idol.

    May 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Wait a minute, I thought Darius was having an altercation with Riley. How does that work if any of you guys met up with him? @Tortwag, a "fight"? Hmm... Reveal ...

    May 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag, "As a matter of fact, no you didn't." Thanks for the late night heart attack. XD Honestly, to nail Twinkiel, I just put myself in my extrovert body. You ...

    May 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Also, @Tortwag, that Sonic thing made my day! Well, that, and "Die in a Fire", which I will find use for somewhere in this SB. From your mostly pleased reaction, ...

    May 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sorry @15253. Your request has been denied. Hopefully you can find another Legendary?

    May 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Bet you guys weren't expecting a two-parter! I can't wait to write the second half! The first was so emotionally involved, I literally felt Riley's anger and sorrow as I ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Riley | Twinkiel/Shattered (Part 1)| Day A4, 6:00PM Distracting Blain hadn't been tough. (He had received the name when Riley ingeniously combined the words "blue" and "plane" to form Blane.) ...

    May 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    The next post is mine, guys! Feel very excited, for my posts tend to be few and far between, and this one in particular will be a doozy!

    May 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I agree with @AstralHunter. They always say three is a crowd. In this case, I agree.

    May 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Trust me, I don't envy my position either. There's another girl two years older than me who wants to take me to prom next year when I'm in the tenth ...

    May 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Agreed, @AstralHunter. Well, an interesting end to my day. I was asked out by a girl whom I had to reject because I have a girlfriend already. Obviously being rejected ...

    May 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Once again, Hunter and I appear in the same sentence. How is it that we're so unbelievably similar? We're proven to think the same way, and even be of the ...

    May 11, 2015


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger