User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Margaret all the way, @Buggiedude2340 I was considering doing that, @Tortwag, but it may be a little too soon. Also, because I'm feeling really good this week, allow me to ...

    Jun 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thank you for the idea, @Tortwag, but I had assumed that post belonged to @Buggiedude2340 or @AstralHunter.

    Jun 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'm getting antsy to post. I knew not being motivated and having it be your turn was tough, but the opposite is worse! If anyone has an idea for a ...

    Jun 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Buggiedude2340, I accredit the disjointed-ness to all the new groups. We're trying to adjust to everything and I think we're all a tiiiiiiny bit confused. Don't worry, you aren't the ...

    Jun 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Lucky Americans. Us Canadians only get two months of summer, so I still have to deal with school.

    May 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Excellent post, @Tortwag. Well, I have some free time today in English class. I believe I'll work on Chapter 8 of ToaC after months of absence. Should anyone like/need me ...

    May 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I told you guys the twist was real! I have more coming, don't worry. Thank you guys for the praise on that post. I spent hours on it. I'd like ...

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Don't worry, @Robusto. I read your post yesterday. Nice one! Oh, and I'll tag Buggie for you: @Buggiedude2340

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    It is out! Enjoy what I feel to be my finest creation in this SB to date. (And I bet you guys were not expecting that twist. :P )

    May 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Riley | Shattered (Part 2)| Day A5, 8:12AM The dull thud of Riley's footsteps on the ground were drowned out by the rushing wind as he sprinted to Providence. He ...

    May 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Fear not friends. "Shattered" part 2 is currently in the making. Expect it to be out later today! Trust me, this was worth waiting for. As for Darius, he's all ...

    May 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Buggiedude2340, he is, but the rescue is in the still-to-come second part.

    May 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Happy birthday, Robocop! A toast to a great year! *Produces toast and checks it over while glancing suspiciously at 15253, Verser and Silver* Ees nawt yur tust. cx @Buggiedude2340, quick ...

    May 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Okay, well that's good to know. But now I feel kinda crappy.

    May 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Woah! I didn't mean it like that, hold on, @AriaAdams. I didn't mean to challenge authority or anything. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Hunter's decision. I was simply stating ...

    May 18, 2015


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal