-
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter, I appreciate that you have kindly summarized the most recent events as you have, but personally, I'd rather just read the posts. You see, I'd rather not miss anybody's ...
Jul 5, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
I'm actually behind on posts again. Summer's on, and for some reason, I'm lacking motivation to catch up. Man, I'm lazy. I better catch up soon though.
Jul 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Tortwag, I read your PM, and quite honestly... I really had no plans for after Riley's search-and-rescue mission. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them in another ...
Jul 4, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Char is back! Ready to catch up and post if possible!
Jun 27, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@AstralHunter, I was tossing that one around, too, the whole Cats vs. Dogs thing. (That movie was sick, by the way. Such nostalgia.) @Tortwag, meet Charizard821, a young teenage boy ...
Jun 23, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Jeez, didn't Hunter and I just have this problem?
Jun 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@TheSilverFox, Vince's nemesis was actually going to be a Sneasel... Should have told you guys sooner.
Jun 19, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Well actually you can get pretty close to an electric cat if you include Jolteon, @Buggiedude2340.
Jun 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@15243 what did we learn? Gentleness is a trait too. Especially with items you value. (Insert 'The More You Know' rainbow) @Tortwag, well my name means the Queen's town. How... ...
Jun 18, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Ooh, I just thought of a Romeo, Juliet type thing that could happen between a Seviper and a Zangoose. Dang, that's a really good idea, actually!
Jun 16, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
See, funny enough, I wasn't planning on having the Wailord hitting on Katrina at all (though it would be comic gold). However, I can easily see myself making some hilarious ...
Jun 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Verser.... It's... Turtwig. Not sure whether to laugh my head off at the irony or face palm. @Buggiedude2340, but Wailords and Skittys (Skitties?) being mortal enemies is both ironic and ...
Jun 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Cookie to @Verser. cx (And no, I can't name him Vin, because that would be too mainstream. B) ) And why am I not surprised @Tortwag would love the Wailord ...
Jun 15, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
Secondly, did anybody name their character Vince? If not, I think I will. Vince Buizel. (Cookie to anyone who can figure out who that's referencing. Hint: It rhymes with the ...
Jun 14, 2015 -
Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2
@Buggiedude2340, you chose a Skitty as your prequel character? ... Does anybody else think that the perfect ironic nemesis would be a Wailord?
Jun 14, 2015
