User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thanks @Tortwag. Anybody got a base? Llama spit is acid.

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *freezes*

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thanks for the feedback, @Tortwag! I actually spent like, an hour and a half going back and reading all of mine, as well as some of Buggie and Hunter's posts ...

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Haha, you all don't know it yet, but Tort and I had a rather lengthy discussion today about how I manage to always post right before he does. XD

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thank you, @TheSilverFox. Can't wait to write some more of these! My next one may star either Articuno or Yveltal.

    Jul 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    My post is up, guys! It's a filler, so no battles take place in this one. Only some witty banter and some deep thought from Riley. However, the end result ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Riley | Flurry | Day A5, 2:00PM Riley was exhausted. A lot had transpired in the last day. Breaking down, running for hours, being pinned to a tree, infiltrating a ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Actually, @15253, I caught a lot of those messages as well. I thought the song was about redemption of some sort, as well as purpose and self-image. I suppose I'm ...

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I concur, @Tortwag, but dang, I thought I had an ace up my sleeve.

    Jul 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Guys, I have found a song that you will LOVE! (I'm looking at you, Tort, Mr. 'The Nights'. XD) With a very helpful input from @TheSilverFox, I'm deciding to pitch ...

    Jul 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'll try to work on that tomorrow.

    Jul 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Wait... What? @AstralHunter, I am confused. As far as I could tell from Tort's post, (great work on the revision by the way, @Tortwag, it works perfectly,) Riley's group was ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I'll check it out soon, @Tortwag.

    Jul 6, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I am double-posting for the sake of bringing this back.

    Jul 5, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    So it's just Twink, Rift and Jiojio. Excellent. This is gonna be a crap-load of fun! Hopefully nobody minds if I post next? It's been a while. However, there are ...

    Jul 5, 2015


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield