User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Looks like the post will have to be for a belated birthday, because I have not yet received the answer and I'm going out for my mother's birthday. My apologies, ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Shumwon pleash ansher me!!! (Preferably @AstralHunter) (No, but seriously, the entire post will revolve around it being Gabriel's birthday, so if it isn't can I please know guys? Please? Anybody? ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Yes, but just in case you missed it Hunter, I'd like to know, is it Gabriel's birthday too?

    Jul 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Darnit, Buggie! I wanted to wish @AstralHunter a happy birthday first! X3 And to add insult to injury, no chocolate mousse. You mean. You real mean. (I'm only kidding of ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *gives amazeiyeng toast to Buggie*

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    A new drawing set?! Aw man! How can I compare with that?! ... All I have is toast.

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    On an unrelated note, I would like to ask you all to exclude Yveltal from your posts for a while. He plays a starring role in some future plans of ...

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Well I WAS saving all the toast for my party, but because it's Buggie's birthday..... You can has some. ^^ Happy birthday, ladybug!

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Good luck to you all in your LMS challenge.

    Jul 14, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Though I am sad he has passed, I should probably point out your typo, @TheSilverFox. You said... JUNE 12th. It's um.. July. Gosh, I hate to point that out.

    Jul 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Haha, I have decided to spare you the torment, @Tortwag.

    Jul 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Hey, @Tortwag, I left a PM for you. It's extremely important so be sure to open it and message me back when you read it. Thanks!

    Jul 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Darn it, Hunter! Ahead of me again! XD

    Jul 12, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Happened to me Tort. I told my last girlfriend I could write poetry on the spot and she asked me to prove it. The thing goes on YWS and whaddya ...

    Jul 11, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Nice post, @Tortwag. The structure was nice and the flow was good, and more importantly, you nailed Riley. Literally my biggest nitpick is that he wouldn't have smiled when shaking ...

    Jul 10, 2015


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton