User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Glad you liked it, @Tortwag. I'll fix that little mishap with Moskito with a quick edit.

    Aug 1, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    I've posted! Sorry it's not very long. I'm rather tight for time and honestly was running short of ideas. Hopefully it's alright! ^^

    Jul 31, 2015
  • Archive Re: Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus

    Riley | The Lamb | Day A6, 1:00PM If Riley's life were a movie, it would probably be made as a silent film. Once again, the Riolu found himself sitting ...

    Jul 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    @Tortwag, (well this is new, almost typed @Twinkiel XD) I wasn't really intending on downloading showdown OR battling you. I'm WAY out of your league, aaaand I would get rekt ...

    Jul 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Here's the next poll: What's your favourite kind of Pokeball and why? (Excluding the Master Ball) This one is easy for me. It's the Quick Ball. When you're trying to ...

    Jul 31, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Is it just me or is there a cough going around? Not gonna lie, @TheSilverFox, you mentioning having beaten Buggie in the same way I did nearly cracked me up. ...

    Jul 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Ah, competitive online. I freaking SUCK at it. XD And yet, I do manage to beat a few people. Cough, cough, @Buggiedude2340, cough, cough.

    Jul 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Sounds like a good post! Can't wait to read it. @AstralHunter, as your friend and self-appointed advisor, I must advise you to stop putting things on your plate. Heck, I'll ...

    Jul 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Roger that, @Tortwag! I'll catch up on posts and get one out. Thanks!

    Jul 27, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    If you can post soon, @Tortwag, that would be great! I leave to go on vacation the 1st to the 8th, and that means no posts from me. I'd like ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    So my new Xbox One has a web browser in extremely high definition! So what amazing things have I done with this technology? ... Check my YWS and tell you ...

    Jul 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Thank you, @Buggiedude2340 and @15253 for your wonderful wishes! ^^

    Jul 20, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    No worries, Hunter. I am the doof because I have nothing done. Turns out, it was my nephew's birthday today too, so I wasn't around to type it up. I ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    *waits for Tort to jump out of his seat and volunteer*

    Jul 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

    Well, two days have passed with no response. I don't want the post to be too far away from the actual date of your birthday, @AstralHunter, so I've decided to ...

    Jul 17, 2015


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson