User avatar

Chanson

  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    yeah, i figured as much.....oh god i miss ireland so much. woo, ok. breathe. :) so you know, you said you're a pure blooded Earth elemental. what does that mean ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    you know, in ireland i always have Beltane marked on the calendar but in america i havent found any (commercial) ones with it marked on. it's a very cool celebration, ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    small of your back! small of your back! sorry, i just think it's so beautiful there. i knwo it's kinda over done by slutty girls who think it looks, like, ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    i mean, people i hate are like mass murderers and things, people who really disgust me. those are people who, if i saw, i would kill with my bare hands. ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How well do you know Dreaming_Mouse? I'm sorry!

    woohoo 50 i am so proud considering it was just random guess work!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.

    40..ooo, that is bad. even for not knowing you...that is bad...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?

    yes...i resorted to my old friend Totally Take A Random Guess and got 50! i'm proud.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    why would i be disgusted at someone's choice to make themselves feel better? obviously there are certain cases (such as a ten year old getting plastic surgery) that i wouldn't ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    well, i'm all for tattoos and piercings. i think the problem is generally that most people think plastic surgery=pretty people! and tattoos=weird! out there! scary biker men and goths! so ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I think- it's your body. If plastic surgery makes you happy, if that is what you want, then who am I to judge? I don't think it's disgusting at all. ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cults

    but are you authoratarian and charasmatic enough? in a cult, the leader is generally alive and well (and extremely rich) which just makes me think of someone who is power ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Annelise Christina. my little sisters have such pretty names (Molly-Rose, Giorgia May, Lola Maria). Why did I get the akward ugly one? WHYYYYYY? karlien is very pretty. at least, the ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    I love disney films. Maybe the corporation is evil in a lot of ways , but that is not to say their films don't rock. Who cares that in the ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    i had my ears done twice but the second time i just let them close up. i always lose earrings so it was just a pain. and i had my ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MSN

    talk to me! i am not particularly interesting but i am wildly crazy.

    Apr 11, 2005


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles