User avatar

Chanson

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember Me?

    This was a little simple, a little bit too verging-on-a-ramble for my tastes. I think a little more imagery would have gone a long way in this piece. That isn't ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: surreality (a poem)

    oh, this was very pretty. i liked it, although I got a little lost at the end of the second verse. I think I found the idea again, although I ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    may i just point out that greenday suck? and that U2 rock (#glares at firestarter#. it's coz they're irish isn't it? you english always have to keep us down. kidding, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Precious Illusions

    yes, it's a true story. unfortunately :) thanks for all the great comments. (and i will definitley work on the a) b) c) pargraph, I'm not sure about it myself).

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Precious Illusions

    So, I was just another girl. You had a list. A plan, a scheme. Call it what you will. Did I have a number? Girl number 34? Do I get ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Ballerina Sky

    Perfection hides in your every pore Gentle, graceful perfection With you, it would not be possible To ever ask for more. The soft sheen of daybreak Diamond dewdrops fallen fresh ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Scattering of Stars

    micah -- hey i've been here for a week or three now and i just figured that out today :) niteowl -- any better??? and i before e thing made ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're still here

    i really loved the first two verses, they were so good they made the rest of the poem rather insignificant. the second to last verse was a little muddled, a ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction (untitled)

    yeah, i liked it. i loved the characterization. i was so sad for the girl, though, but that is only because i am a crazy feminist. or so my algebra ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intoxication- 13+

    this had some wonderful lines, some great images. for somewhat, i relate to it. the verse: But I feel that my spell is fading, and you fall captive to the ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the softest sigh

    what's the guy thinking? yeah, i wish i knew that, too. thank you very mucho for the comments :D

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of you

    he feels the same way? that isn't fair! #dies of envy# i think i would change the first verse. it just didn't GRAB me. i think the poem is pretty ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    have you ever skipped school? or pretended to be sick to miss school? what is the longest you have managed to do the latter one? what do you normally do ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    CREAM (meatloaf???????) Cream vs Electric Light Orchestra

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of you

    i feel exactly like that right now. i probably woudln't have liked this poem so much if it didn't describe so exactly how i feel. the good thing about poetry ...

    Mar 29, 2005


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness