User avatar

Chanson

  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    the arcade fire are totally random. there are some songs of theirs i'm not so into, but they don't really have one continuous (totally made up the spelling of that ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Michael Collins

    i know who he is! ok so i'm irish which gives me just a slight advantage. he was the leader of the republicans, from cork. cool guy. The Big Fella. ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just A Tragic Flaw

    Wow, I really liked this. I suppose, even more then the writing (which was good), I just loved the idea. It totally infuriated me (I wanted to scream at her ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    hmm, i don't wear make up because it makes me feel superior. but maybe because i feel more confident. not even confident. just....presentable. i like that girls can wear it. ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    BRIGHT EYES. BRIGHT. EYES. BRIGHT EYES vs Shout Out Louds

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    the clash. THE CLASH. can't believe i forgot the clash. i have just about every clash cd in existence. oh and Bloc Party are pretty good too, i'm gonna go ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Music Tastes

    wow i love reading everyone's lists of the bands they like. there are some people here who basically just listed like every possible band i could ever think of that ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    schiavo lost oxygen to her brain 15 years ago, making her severly brain damaged. this means that since then, there has been no chance of any kind of recovery whatsoever. ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    johnny depp is a whole other world of hot.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    hottest guy ever with make up? the lead singer from the killers in the Mr. Brightside video. WHO KNEW GUYS COULD LOOK SO HOT WITH EYELINER? it's funny how people ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Taste the Truth

    ~ Does this make sense to anyone else or is it only me?~ Possibly I am a pathological liar. I have not checked the symptoms on the internet, as I ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: what's your school (education) like?

    some montessori in Yale that my mum left me at during class for the bit where i was little. kindergarten at the same private primary school i went to through ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    i wear concealer on a daily basis but nothing else (i mean no other make up. obviously i wear clothes). but when i go out somewhere nice or if i'm ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the last dance

    that's weird because those chracters are me and my friend and it happened to me....ah well, it was just a practice piece anyways so it's all good :wink:

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the last dance

    Your eyes scream at me. How do you make your eyes scream? They scream how much you love me and I try to turn away. I try so hard to ...

    Apr 2, 2005


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore