User avatar

Chanson

  • General Articles Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    Thanks so much for the comments guys! Also, in an effort to look at the likes, I liked my own post... how embarrassing, sorry.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A brief history of boys I fancied as a teenager

    VIDEO SHOP GUY: A small independent video shop opened up across the road from my house, owned by a nice 30 something man and his mum. I was about seven ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    If you're going to write a story that involves subjects that are so incredibly emotional for so many people, I feel you have to have a strong understanding of what ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost (Gone From Here)

    You are gone, I think. Your books lie like islands on the floor, The emerging dawn seems uneven. This is not a cry of emotion - No grand gestures in ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    The subject matter you are attempting to deal with here is very interesting to me and something I'm very passionate about. Dealing with the fall out of abuse in the ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Withdrawal

    I like the angle this poem is written from but I think the poem needs to be reworked. There are just too many words - too many words, too many ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Garden Party

    Space Boy Dream - Belle And Sebastian And when I woke up, and I was lying in the darkness, I thought I had landed and I just lay still for ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: roses are just roses after all

    i thought you would be The One like they talk about in films and magazines couldn't believe i had found you down the road thought i'd have to at least ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: a secret garden after the rain

    You're a forest after rainfall. That heady smell of wet leaves, rotting vegetation. Everything is messy, damp. Soil sticks to my skin, crystal drops glint on spider webs. In dark ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Pure Thought

    [part three] What is it, I don't remember Made my being so much better If I could have just one pure thought - One Pure Thought, Hot Chip * [049, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Between

    [part two] [015, calm] I think my favourite part of relationships are the bits in between. The moments in between words, in between kisses. Those moments of calm , short ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    backroundbob - ok...this will sound really weird, but what's the name of the guy sitting to the right of you (well i guess on the left of you? whatever...) in ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamed, Dreaming

    I really liked the repetition of "yes" in the last stanza. I thought it was very interesting, adding a kind of stream-of-consciousness feel to the poem (obviously the intention, as ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beginning

    The beginning was perfect... I met you in a club on one of those summer nights that make you think you might live forever. The air was crisp, but warm ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A good romance book?

    If you want a different kind of romance novel, one of my favourite books in the world is The Greengage Summer by Rumer Godden. It's really fantastic, I've read it ...

    Apr 9, 2008


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard