User avatar

ChangeTheWorld

ChangeTheWorld

  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Faking Perfect

    Thank you so much for the review! I was trying to convey a message yes, it sort of started more as that and the characters developed afterwards. I definitely agree ...

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Faking Perfect

    Thank you so much, this is literally the nicest thing I could have read as my first review ever :)

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: To them

    I'm getting there! I'm working up the nerve

    Aug 22, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: To them

    I just joined too! I haven't posted anything yet though. So you have guts!

    Aug 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Perfectly Imperfect: Prologue

    Oh my gosh! I've been so busy, but I'm dying to read it. Give me one more day I beg you ;)

    Aug 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Perfectly Imperfect: Prologue

    Sorry! I'll read the other part tomorrow, so don't hold your breath that long ;)

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When thunder talks

    I loved it! I liked the way you personified everything with "talking" and "breathing" and "crying." The way you wrote it made the storm seem beautiful and terrifying at the ...

    Aug 18, 2013


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind