User avatar

Chandni

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Hi and welcome to YWS :) As said above it is indeed a great oppurtunity for giving critiques as well as receiving them ;) Enjoy! Cheerios, Chandni

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hi Zeige, welcome to YWS ;) Zeige sounds indeed a bit German, it's a cool name ;) I'm glad you found your way into writing, and into this site ! ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    The Critique Idea is indeed very neat :) I'm using the YWS-Dark version and everytime there is something quoted I'll have to highlight it with my mouse to read it, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holidays Theme

    The background is not to be seen by me, since I'm using YWS Dark, but I've seen, and it is wintery :) Brings the cold al the way to the ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hi and welcome to YWS :D As Snoink said, music is also a big part of writing :) As for myself I get inspired by it! Make yourself at home, ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to nobodysdandelion and moosiegirl! YWS a place where the real fun of writing can be experienced for sure :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Jeeej ! Congrats Cassandra, and yes NaNo sure brings some Crit-spirit :wink:

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    We're allways up for new story writers :) Welcome !!

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    Gefeliciflapstaartjes :D means, Congrulation(tails) lool Well done :)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    Hi :) and welcome to YWS, great oppurtunity to expose your writings, talk about writing, everything about writing and offcourse there's always the FUN !! Hope you like it here ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10

    No Prob there Nate :) Sounds sweet what your going to do ;) you know if once I become a poet and promote my book, I"ll send my regards to ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meee !! :D

    Hi I'm Chandni, I don't like being asked for my name, why ? cause I wouldn't know what to say. My name has a lot of pronaunciations and I wouldn't ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back !!!

    H00ray for YWS !! :D Thank you soo soo much Nate :) I was on vacation so I didn't realize YWS opened earlier than expected :oops: But here I am ...

    Jul 30, 2006


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson