-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
It's me in my uniform :)
Sep 16, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I like ur hair like that backgroundbobby :D
Sep 15, 2006 -
Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Holland, But Curacao is fine... :D
Sep 14, 2006 -
Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School
ahahaha I wear uniforms :P Best sollution now isn't it ? migt be costy...but yeah..
Sep 14, 2006 -
Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School
ahahaha I wear uniforms :P Best sollution now isn't it ? migt be costy...but yeah..
Sep 14, 2006 -
Re: Most Disturbing Films
Saw 2 very disturbing :S
Sep 12, 2006 -
Re: Remembering 9/11
I know what you mean Griffin, it was just all so terrible, and even not being an American being here on this small island where nothing could possibly happen, 9/11 ...
Sep 11, 2006 -
Re: Some more (new) bands...
if you like indie, Hot Hot Heat is totally awesome ! big chance you already know them though haha :P
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Acoustic :)
I'm in this period where I totally dig acoustic music ! On my list : Teitur Tom Mcrae Jack Johnson Damien Rice Any more cool acoustic/alternative artists ? Thnx !
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!
Hoeeraaa YWS gaat vooruit !! :D
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: Audition!
whahaha nice one background ;) Good Luck !! :D
Sep 1, 2006 -
Re: Myspace!
yess very surprised background :P
Sep 1, 2006 -
Re: YWS sleeping?
yes, I'm sure feeling sleepy these days on YWS... :roll: little activity indeed
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: do you have any siblings?
lol, I have an 10 year old Spongebob-freak brother and a 7 year old stepbrother he's pretty cool, or maybe just because I don't see him that much :P
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: My B'day.
Happy Happy Birthday :D
Aug 28, 2006
