User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Jumpstyle

    lol ^^ what's DDR ??

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jumpstyle

    Well well great people I have found my new dance-obsession :D JUMPSTYLE !! This is a dance found in France and Belgium and is being danced alot in the Netherlands ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    If I'd EVER become a mod, I'd like to be Blue !! not green :P lol Congrats Snoink on becoming a mod :)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: No Halo movie?!

    Haloo well I think the game is veryyyy pretty :) Never played it but I love watching it when its played cause the graphics are sooo nice, a movie about ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New My chemical Romance song

    I like the song, but agree that Gerard's hair was great before but is totally weird now Like totally true ! except for that I think the song is "okay" ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Great picture metal head ! :D And writingluvr your eyes look cute quinched up lol so do the boys on that other pciture :)

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Well the past couple of nights I've had 2 dreams each night which are basically the same sort of First I dream about a online buddy of mine, where I ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I totally love this picture :) right before the night hits....and the windmill in the back perfect lol :D Curacao's lovely harbour and the bridge in the back, im on ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    Tweaked ! :D

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to now?

    Oh there's soo much in my ipod lol but im currently hooked on Tom Mcrae

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    w00t I know a lot of songs ! first : Ali B - Ik ben je zat (dutch rap right there :P) Ride the wings of pestilence - From first ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    I just saw the Covenant :D Great movie or what ?? The only thing I DIDN'T like was the part where Reid said : "Harry Potter kiss my *ss" lol ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Friend told me like whoa ! cool site, since then I am bound to this precious lol

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    forte !!w0000t

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    hahaha its the tropics baby :P Leaves that size are coolios whaha its actually a monster-breed 2 plants next to eachother accidently grew into that lol

    Sep 17, 2006


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star