User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Critique Circle

    Well I know about that site Critique Circle, it was the next best thing I could find after YWS had its breakdown, but then I quit since TSR started and ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic Videos

    Ooooh :shock: That was good !

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nice Pics, Ari ! and Dargquon Ql'deleodna I'm guessing you're the one all the way to right :) Jups here I am just about board the airplane, while studying WW2 ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Like Bagels

    bagels are okay, infact mr Nate you made me hungry :P I like croissants better than bagels though

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype

    I added you :)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Verry hard question :? but Rock/Pop is the shizz so almost everything to do with that is cool :)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    GEFELICITEERD YWS !!! :D Proud to be a member :) I was expecting a topic in the squills on YWS's Bday though Ahh welll !! All the best for the ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm pissed off at Napster right now...

    that sucks nate :( I use Multiply, gets me most of my music, its free and soo 100% virus free everyone should try it ;) it's not a program it's ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: La Musique

    wow fand neat Idea :) Opening Credits -From First To Last, Waltz Moore- Well this song shows I sure have an emo life lol Waking Up -Ovide Jumpstyle Remix- whahah ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Well yeah this is very hard to give an opinion about I think, he surely deserves it, but then again the violence will raise as said above. About the Death ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    Well NaNoWriMo stands for National November Writing Month there's a whole board on the site if you'd want to know more. And yes people are very busy with it these ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh Muse !! Great Pictures ! I love that guy with the hat on the first picture lol he's cute :P Fishr you look scary ! lol *like twas for ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I'm on it Nate ! :D

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I think I see me !! :D the dot above the coast of south america ! haha

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    erhmm not sure if these are the 90's lol -Saved by the Bell - Family Matters - Those troll thingy's with the big purple or pink hair - Teletubbies - ...

    Oct 30, 2006


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy