User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    He... disturbing really :( Poor kiddo, I remember you talked about this in the chatroom MR Waffles, didn't quite take it seriously as I do now...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    Same here Claud and Writeme :) At my mom's family I got : -Candles -Alarm Clock -A Gift Card from this cocky place :p -A Cool Shirt -A Necklace -JOSH ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    A pencil or pen, I'll vote for a pencil though cause it just flows more :) but hey sometimes I run out of pencils haha I surely enjoy handwriting more ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Wow that's insane :shock: You're making my bro so extremely jealous! I could use a play or 2 on it as well lol Have fun with your Nintendo Wii Nate ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Rosethorn: You are indeed very pretty :) Crayon: I like the stuff in your room and the thirs picture is the cutest ;) Emotionless: Pretty l'emo lol :D I so ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I haven't watched the movie, I was planning to. I didn't know there was a book about it lol, sorry people but I do live in the tropics where in ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Libraries In The Sand Reveal Africa's Literary Past

    Wow, yeah thnx for that Nate. I guess once again some unexplained stuff will be revealed with these "sand" papers *hearts scientists*

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "In the waiting line" - Zero 7 Nigtmare in the waiting line lol...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Trouble Sleeping" - Corinne Bailey Rae

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Wake up call" -Dj Ruthless & Vorwerk

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: OMGAZ! SPEW IZ TOTALLLY TAKEING OVAR!

    Well alright Snoink I did my best :) My exams are over, so I guess that's why I'm being slightly more active on the forum ;)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype

    Chandni Dwarkasing, I guesss lol

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Jan Terlouw :)

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a successful writer

    Hmmm look at J.K Rowling not so succesfull before she started writing now was she... I'm not sure if she went to college but she didn't quite have a nice ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving, eventhough we're not American my family is very fond of it here :)

    Nov 23, 2006


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla