User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    Recently I've Been Listening To: Mika Dutch Rap Jack Johnson Damien Rice Reading: Tijgerhart by David Almond The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield Watching: American Idol Een Beetje Verliefd Grey's

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    ah American Idol, funny XD The judges are indeed cruel, but I think it's nescassarry to get the best ones out...we can't have them all now can we ??

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    5/10 :D neat idea Trident ;)

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ari you are indeed pretty :) Bjorn, you look so manly with all that facial hair XD Dodo, I Dodo haha though guy heh? They say I look like Dory ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to be a Psychologist :D

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Wordtripjr!

    Bah Bah, YWS for life :D although this could've worked when we thought YWS was dead a year ago. BUT that's never ever going to happen again! :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    I'd like to - Corinne Bailey Rae

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wouldn't it be better in brown spots?

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th Post!

    three cheers! hip hip hooray! :D Congrats :) Cheerios, Chandni

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thanks! and that's indeed my room colour :)

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Rood- Marco Borsato

    Well, it's a foreign song to most of you and can't tell if you'll like it. The video-clip is a bit vague but the song is amazing. It starts off ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dun dun dun, it's Chandni! Yeah Claud the second picture is awesome! Fand I like your glasses :)

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Musique

    Opening Credits I just want to fly- Sugar Ray Waking Up Smile- Lily Allen First Day of School Le boulette- Diam's Falling in Love Pillmatic- Gym Class Heroes Breaking Up ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Children of Men

    exactly, the ending just "that's it-ed" me lol It was indeed a great movie though, definitely a must-see. and hey, I liked the way you explained it all, kept me ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    My Dear and Fellow YWS'ers Happy New Year! All The Best For 2007 !! With lots of Joyfull Writings ! And a happy happy NaNoWriMo to come ! :D Lots ...

    Jan 1, 2007


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage