User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Blog Is Back!

    Good to see it back! :D Thanks, Nate

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Ah how nice! The logo and everything, so different ^^

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Twarres-Wer Bisto

    People, showing of some Dutch here lol. This song is wonderfull and I would appreciate it if you take a listnen even though you might not understand what they are ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Howso is Sirius not dead? that would be intresting :roll:

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    I believe he is eventhough there a whole website based on him not being dead, http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com. and also if I'm not mistaken I heard J.K. Rowling saying : "Don't expect ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    8/10 hooray :D

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nice Pictures Backgroundbob :) I like that piece of food you're holding there hihi. *eats it* Do you live on a farm? It looks like it lol, from what I've ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Sorry Tassen Spellbinder but I just had to bring it forward here, So okay the Monkey won, by 3 or something right? Tassen Spellbinder came up with the brilliant idea ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    It's been a week, and hey guys I'm back ! :D Cheerios, Chandni

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    The Monkey :)

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    Daily change, impressive :)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    Now that the skins are fixed and ready to use, my question. What skin are you using?? I'm using YWS Dark, the purple and black reminds me of Magic and ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    What's Valentine's Day? Are you serious? Mines was o-kay...niks bijzonders as in "nothing special"

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Fined For Playing with his Toy Car

    Indeed noise pollution but the price...a bit costy? ah well :?

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Good Luck! :D And hope to see you back here soon ;)

    Feb 20, 2007


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter