-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Me sitting at a Table :) My House, On my lovely lil' Island Curacao :D
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Alexa Toolbar
Sure, that day will soon come :) Nate Never bring down the hopes :D
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: Chuck Norris jokes
lolsz "A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and ...
Aug 24, 2006 -
Re: Real Rose Jewelry!
yess, inderdeed very pretty :)
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
Troelaszz I live on Curacao, tiny lil' island next to Aruba
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
I'm currently stuck with these three artists : 1. Avenged Sevenfold (Hard-Core,Metal) 2. Imogen Heap (Electronica,Pop) 3. Switchfoot (Alternative Rock)
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Is the Writting Challenge 12/26 already over ?
is it allready over ?
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: I don't really Recall this as a Poem just a Theory I guess..
Yeah I had a problem facing this myself but now I know better it takes a while but once you can face this your a new person
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: I don't really Recall this as a Poem just a Theory I guess..
Well here's a Theory I made based on personal experience, I don't know if it makes any sence but yeah its worth trying to post it.. -Worrying about people doesn't ...
Dec 19, 2005
