User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nice Pictures Backgroundbob :) I like that piece of food you're holding there hihi. *eats it* Do you live on a farm? It looks like it lol, from what I've ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Sorry Tassen Spellbinder but I just had to bring it forward here, So okay the Monkey won, by 3 or something right? Tassen Spellbinder came up with the brilliant idea ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Aging fingers

    Allright, let's get ahold of things here. As Firestarter said indeed, the way you left "quit" and "alone" apart suited a nice structure which you seemed to have lost in ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Aging fingers

    Allright :) let's get ahold of things here ;) As Firestarter said indeed, the way you left "quit" and "alone" apart suited a nice structure which you seemed to have ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay here goes...

    Ooh :shock: talk about a bummer, LOTR scenery must be insane!. Hey your b-day is right before Valentine's Day, pretty cool. Double Trouble lol. Speaking of the Clarinet, say hi ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups

    Welcome Sean, make yourself feel at home :) I hope you won;t have to experience thievery again, I hardly doubt there will be thievery around here :) Ah well, as ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    It's been a week, and hey guys I'm back ! :D Cheerios, Chandni

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    The Monkey :)

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Kangeroos :D The monkeys are cooler though, reminds us all of Nate :D

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    First thought when seeing the kangeroos " Australia " :D It's nice :)

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    Daily change, impressive :)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    Wow, that's cool :) I like the fact that you could PM from your phone in the future ;) But hey guess what? I'm a phoneless person XD But still, ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Skins

    Now that the skins are fixed and ready to use, my question. What skin are you using?? I'm using YWS Dark, the purple and black reminds me of Magic and ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    What's Valentine's Day? Are you serious? Mines was o-kay...niks bijzonders as in "nothing special"

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...

    Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do ...

    Feb 21, 2007


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening