User avatar

Chandni

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Day in The Life of a Fountain

    I would like this to be posted in the "Other Poetry" section. Comments there are most likely to be appreciated. Cheerios, Chandni

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: De Faoite

    First of all it's nothing I haven't read before and failed at impressing me or showing me something new. About the rhyming scene, it's basically spread all over. You're first ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: GAD

    I found this very abstracted, which is exactly what I like. I've been able to think over this piece and found myself highly enjoyed. Now that I've found myself being ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother Mary

    Nice and adequate. You have some nice descriptions allthough I'd rather see this poem in a second person form rather than in a first person form. "You're good people, girl." ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    8/10 hooray :D

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Figure me, trigger me

    I dare not flail the gap, that lunatic missile heading towards this body, while numbered audiences applaud and clap. It may be fatal, it may be? I dare not seek ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Connection

    Allright, allright :) Simplistic, nice poem. I haven't got much to say here, just one thing. The first three stanzas accentuate the "connection" you want the readers to know about, ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: we were buried at the back of our church graveyard.

    It was a nice read, no doubt about that. One thing, the title was rather "unattractive" long and dull. Too much explanation for a title. Off to the poem itself, ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: my friend is addicted

    I'm very sorry but this does not belong in the Poetry section :( *Shouts out to Mods*

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Shadowing Enders

    comments are unappreciated. I'm not sure what you mean by that? :? But okay off to the poem itself. Hatred and Pain both of kin alike, Shadows that cast Fear ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sonics in Poetry

    Your first comment on this article Brad :) The pleasures of poetry, well on this International Poem Day this sure gave me nice read! Cheerios, Chandni

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Uh poem abut jebus

    Well, atleast a PG-13 :roll:

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Uh poem abut jebus

    Ahum, this should be Rated R, that's all I have to say ;) Cheerios, Chandni

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Held It All Together: A Metered Poem

    Okay, so this was well descripted and all and surely a nice read just as I expect everything you write to be :P unfortunately there was something I had to ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the Sun of Day

    Everything Claudette said except for one more minor mistake. First line, "cages" not "cadges" Cheerios,Chandni

    Mar 20, 2007


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah