User avatar

Chandni

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sunny Days

    Ah I'm sorry but I haven't got much to say here, short and simplistic, yet nice descriptions and to the point indeed ;) One thing : Teary eye's, I think ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    Hehe, tell your friend it doesn't suck, just has some ups and downs like every other poem. It's just how good she covers the downs with the ups ;) First ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dragon's Park

    It was a nice read indeed, Sworddance did most of the critiquing so I'm only going to say this lol I liked your rhyme scene and you managed to keep ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    That's alright, you either have to sign up on or and upload your photo's there and get your imagecodes to post them up here on YWS :D That's how I ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Barnes N Noble writers award

    Ah Congratulations! that's awesome :) Be proud eh mate ;) Cheerios, Chandni

    May 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 It's funny although it seems to have a greater meaning lol

    May 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Do You Have To…

    Well it was nicely tried, I'll back up "sabradan" here. It is indeed a typical teen angst poem, but other than that you had some usable descriptions which to my ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    I'm from Curacao and all schools here have uniforms as well even though it's not that strict since we only have to wear a polo with the school logo on ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Blog Is Back!

    Good to see it back! :D Thanks, Nate

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Look Back In Time

    Ah how nice! The logo and everything, so different ^^

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Twarres-Wer Bisto

    People, showing of some Dutch here lol. This song is wonderfull and I would appreciate it if you take a listnen even though you might not understand what they are ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Howso is Sirius not dead? that would be intresting :roll:

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Water

    You have some nice descriptions here indeed, as pointed out before the first line is utterly intresting and adds a boost. The last line of the first stanza bothered me ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    I believe he is eventhough there a whole website based on him not being dead, http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com. and also if I'm not mistaken I heard J.K. Rowling saying : "Don't expect ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree of Life

    Rhyming a bit here and there, lack of punctaution, flow, structure. Disordered capitalization, cliched images. I'm sorry that's all I can get out of this piece. It's not vague, quite ...

    Apr 7, 2007


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey