User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Wiki

    Ahaa, YWS in the Wiki. True knowledge right there ;)

    May 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Visitor

    Hehe, this is very random indeed. I can't help but sink in the tragic randomness you've created here. Try sorting out your mind, seeing the line apart from each other ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Missed Opportunity

    That was highly enjoyable :D Serious yet there seems to be a slight touch of humor in there as well. I liked your rhyming it wasn't forced at all. Although ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Peace and quiet

    Very simplistic, you were straight to your point yet you could've used some description. For example: I think of her her smile so bright her hair is black but underneath ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Moonlit Storm

    It was well written and I enjoyed the descriptions you gave, definitely added some emotion there. The line breaks annoyed me though, you could've added it all together or form ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    A few times a month lately, school is interfering and I haven't got much time to critique, when I critique though, I go into total rampage as well :D

    May 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She laughs

    Hey Twist, I've got to agree with Chevy, the first stanza was indeed a bit mystic, which could've been better. But on the other hand, it being mystic and all, ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Photons to Freedom

    Thanks :) And the poem you linked to is indeed highly entertaining. I'll contact Mau-able about your critiques, and we'll eventually try to work on it ;) Cheerios, Chandni

    May 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: post your photography thread

    Ah the lake of Curacao Chair under the tree Finger sunset Windmill oh Windmill

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Society Is Now On MySpace

    That's awesome ! :D Count me in 8)

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: new cool avatar that would be nice

    erhm ?

    May 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Photons to Freedom

    Regardless of the feather-like masses, the weight seemed consistently heavy They were once told a conspiracy, one which would fail our once known gravity. while my belief, rows and downs ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Properties of Yeast

    Nicely done :) I really have nothing to say, which makes this critique rather meaningless. But hey I'm raising it up for you to possibly get a critique that actually ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Hmm to me this sounds more like a statement rather than a poem. Depression is when you know you’ll do something wrong,did it anyway, and fear the consequences.It’s when you ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Emotive Literary Bond

    Starting a war and ending it simultaneously, causing a sabotaged mind. Each recto containing; inner bombings, missiles dropping. We anger, struggle, experience- a picture perfect moment- enhanced and

    May 8, 2007


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein