User avatar

Chandni

  • Other Poetry Re: Whatever you call this...

    Nooooo I actually wanted to re-write it in English but I couldn't I just think it not good enough to be on YWS sorry but don't get me wrong here

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life and Death (Modified)

    Thank you :lol:

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When everything is clear

    Mooi Mooi... :wink: I like your way in words !! So bitter is the end So bitter it tastes like sugar I like this line :) Soo bitter it tastes ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: -Untitled-

    I've known you for a while I guess... about a 8 years or so. And I think now is the time for you to know. I think your special in ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Whatever you call this...

    Err...Yeah forget this act like it never was crap nyw Thnx for your comments tough :D

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life and Death (Modified)

    I made the changes you told me 2 ;)

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life and Death (Modified)

    As blood runs through my veins, I can hear the beating of my heart.. Chained to the voices I hear as I exhale, Following the toughts that float around my ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: You..

    There I was lying next to you And I think, wow my wish it really did come true So now I'm writing this poem Looking back, how it all began ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -untitled-

    Days pass, Time flies. Flowers bloom, Flowers rot Children smile, Children cry, Children sigh… People come, People go Lights go on, Lights go out Birds fly north, Birds fly east… ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angels

    thnx for your opinion but what exactly do you mean by putting more on to focus ??

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angels

    Angels in the sky Angels in heaven Angels that fly Angels lucky number seven Angels right beside me Angels right next to you Angels hidden in a tree Angels in ...

    Nov 30, 2005


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia