User avatar

Chandni

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Smile

    I'm sorry but I have to agree with 'The Black Rose' Try better next time :?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take me

    Thank you guys..I really worked on this poem before i posted it so I guess my Hard worked is paid :wink: :D

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Unexpected

    Okay this poem was like not very good :? I should work on it a bit more The Unexpected had happened and just when it had passed I had allready ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End

    This is very good...I like it I'm soo impressed by guys who can rhyme...Wow I love you right now...hahahha I really liked Good job !!

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm the Guy

    Very nice !! :D just a few things tough I'm the whose heart feels all the tension, Im the one whose heart feels all the thension I'm the guy who ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Unexpected

    thank you and I've made the changes you told me to :wink:

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take me

    Thnx :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take me

    thnx..I don't think its one of my best ones tough

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take me

    Fly like an eagle,swim like a fish Take me on your journey, so I can leave this rubbish Take me to the rainbows, take me to the butterflies Take me ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Unexpected

    Unexpected, there you were infront of me Unexpected, we crossed eachothers ways, just in time to see Unexpected, it all had happened so fast I just wish I could make ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life and Death (Modified)

    hey thnx Chevy but I wasn't feeling comfertable by putting "" semicollons (or whatever you call them) Cuz that would sound a bit joke to..

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lucid dreams

    I know... :lol:

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You

    its okay... one thing try to use a word only one time I wish that we weren't through But then again you never knew How much I really felt for ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lucid dreams

    Once again I am flawwless, I can sink in your words, so soft an mellow yet so complicated they are

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: -Untitled-

    Hey thnx !! I think i'll leave it like this but in my next poems i'l take note to what've said. And I will find an original topic to write ...

    Dec 2, 2005


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy