User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold Winds

    Well i changed it a bit..the third stanza i'll see what I can do with the second one Thnx :)

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold Winds

    Cold winds lost in time, they take away, they shatter lifes. Empty spaces in your body, they fill it up with ice. Ice so cold it turns in to stone, ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is the Writting Challenge 12/26 already over ?

    is it allready over ?

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I don't know if this is the right place to post but nywzz

    What are Parody's ?/ I looked it up in the Dictionary Dutch-English and I got "Parodie"... Looked it up in a Dutch Dictionary and I got an explanation but I ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I don't really Recall this as a Poem just a Theory I guess..

    Yeah I had a problem facing this myself but now I know better it takes a while but once you can face this your a new person

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Someone Special..

    Well thnx I don't think I will change it cause I don't really feel like I like it the way it cuz it kinda shows my feelings for someone.. I ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I don't really Recall this as a Poem just a Theory I guess..

    Well here's a Theory I made based on personal experience, I don't know if it makes any sence but yeah its worth trying to post it.. -Worrying about people doesn't ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Someone Special..

    Take a look in my mind, be surprised of what you will find. Take a step forward, and walk towards My thoughts and feelings combined with the truth, my thoughts ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: You..

    hey you guys got nymore comments on this ??

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In my Life

    I know you sucked jups it definniteley did I wasn't sure of it that's why I posted it Sometimes something you hate turns out to be something liked by others...NOT ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In my Life

    I won the lottery !! I chose lucky number seven, too bad I didn't win a one-way ticket to heaven. I did it !! I caught the biggest fish, too ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waistland By Me

    Thnx Snoink I'm not English so sometimes I've got some problems with my Grammar :wink: OOPs I Capatilized the G in Grammar and again LOL :P

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: he plays with fire

    Nice !! I especially like this : we sit on a cold brick wall. he turns my worlds upside umop. down That's really cool I like it !!

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waistland By Me

    There's a place where all My toughts flow A Place where all My feelings manage to go A Waistland deserted and all Alone A Waistland cold and all of My ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Deathly Christmas Parody

    Its funny LOL :P

    Dec 5, 2005


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote