User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Travel Along

    Travel in space see what’s in store, The atmosphere greets us with pleasure. Melodies soaring and whispering behind us, A lunacy fringe caught in motion. Fortress of lonesome octaves, Captivated ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ice is melting

    Pretty Good for a first poem.. But I'dd recommend you to capitalize the ''I'' :wink:

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: a misleading love poem

    Really Nice.. I liked it alot The '' Heroin.'' part just adds this special thing to it Verrry nice And without her I'm stuck here, In reality with all its ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Beautiful Letdown...

    I ran as fast as I could. To leave this lonesome world behind. As sweat dripped from my face, I stopped running and looked up to the sky. So dark ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darker Side of Me

    Nymore comments peepzz ??

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darker Side of Me

    I changed some parts which I had to agree with Writersdomain that were a little of rythem.. Caught up feelings, tripped emotions, spilled blood and cut out insides. Liquid tears ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darker Side of Me

    Caught up feelings,tripped emotions, spilled blood and cut out insides. Liquid tears turn cold and solid, bitterness carries the deadly taste of vomit. Seas of hatred,oceans of guilt. Miles of ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Other Re: Light in the Clouds (half story, half poem)

    Hey nice work first I like the short poemzies in the story but i'll have too agree with blackgroundbob. The story well... I never read the fiction section i'm not ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Drivin’ in this Land of Fellatial Screams

    hahaha nice try Psylynx..But youre RIGHT !!! hahaha :P I like your way of words.. Greetzz

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Citrus Mist

    i'm real sorry but I just don't seem to get the rythem here.. :( I like the topic tough...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Body

    its nice but it would flow more nicely if you would put in in stanza's the rythem and how you want to do that is up to you tough. if ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hated

    Yeah i'll go with what ''Once upon a dream" said and I think it doesn't quite belong in Lyric Poetry but better in Narrative Poetry but then ofcourse that's just ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lost Maiden

    Pretty cool :wink: I like the story and how it rhymes when you tell it Not much of a comment this is as I need to advance in my comment ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: New Year's Drama....

    Shattered in tears as the clock's about to strike midnight, I have to choose quickly for my body is filled with fright. Mom, I don't wan't to make you sad, ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cat and Mouse

    Hard to understand but still I think its wickedly tought... Nice job I like a poem that's hard to understand as it might mean something different to different kinds of ...

    Dec 30, 2005


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato