User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: More than Friends..

    Bitter is to taste you leaving, sweet is to draw you closer. Sour is to hide these feelings, and aching for time to stand still Hard is to say the ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The still of night

    I adjusted it a little bit :) Thnx for the Comments Writersdomain !

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I'm currently stuck with these three artists : 1. Avenged Sevenfold (Hard-Core,Metal) 2. Imogen Heap (Electronica,Pop) 3. Switchfoot (Alternative Rock)

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Queen

    didn't read the poem tooo long but are you really 98 years old ??? :?

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the Basis of Friendship

    Niiicee I really really like it !! The last stanza was soo cool I can relate myself soo well with this poem don't change a thing !! the part about ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Noises in the night

    It's verry looong :shock: and i'm too lazy to read it swwy :oops:

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Free Fall

    I liked it :) Nice job ! Your choice of words is verry nice. What I didn't like were your sudden cuts in between the lines verryy akward :? Couldn't ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The still of night

    nymore comments nyone ?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Couldn't come up with a title

    I liked your rhyming.. some lines did and didn't. I would never do that, but you handled it very well :wink: I didn't like the topic very well I probably ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The still of night

    The still of night guides us through dawn, For day left its burden and settled away. Shadows rise and slowly crawl among us, Figuring the night will keep them awake. ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laugh. Dream.

    I like it, especially the topic just wonderfull. I personally don't like the structure here, in your first stanza the first lines break is kinda anoying. It looks like you ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Travel Along

    nymore comments ?? :wink: :roll:

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: YOU ARE...

    I can see your new.. This is the most stuff new members right trust me I started off the same way keep writing and you'll find yourself on this site... ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Travel Along

    Yeah I did mean ''Fairy Tale'' LOL

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: un-named

    I have to agree with Snoink the last stanza was a little cliched... Verrrry Nice work for a Nine year old :wink:

    Jan 30, 2006


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss