User avatar

Chandni

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Humanity's Fool

    When hopes wall falls down and breaks, humanity realizes it made a mistake. Conspiracy taken by those who rule, soon they'll notice; humanity's fool. Fact or fiction? choose or die, ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A lack of color...

    yess it was inspired by DCFC :wink:

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of the Rain

    Nice job here :thumb: really liked it :) here's my fav. part : And I find myself waiting, the clouds all passing by. For the wind to hearken to my ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence (Read+Review!)

    hmmm the title and topic aren't original which makes it harder for you to do something good out of it..you know something original..and you didn't I'm sorry :( This line ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A lack of color...

    A stroke of blue and a spot of orange, visualize the sun and the ocean. A mist of black and a dot of white, the midnight glow reflects commotion. A ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: "A little nuts maybe" Writing Challenge 3/20

    “A concrete wall of massive destruction” That’s what he considered himself. So ready to achieve and willing to succeed “A huge disgrace to the human race” That’s what others considered ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Mother Is A Real Man

    Funny !! Hahahaha

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fizzling Selfless

    Very Nice, Your imaginary is very cool. I like your way of words lol they remind me of a friend of mine. Your Grammar is Fine ! No Complaints at ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Only A Lost Child

    Intresting..a bit confusing the stanza's well there a bit off rythem I should say. "To betray is to love without choosing," you said as we stood alone at the twilight. ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My.....

    my... yeah i dunno i'm not honna put a name or anything it is supossed to be a name tough.. his own soul... :wink:

    Mar 18, 2006
  • General Articles Re: ''A scheme beyond her writing'' Writing Challenge 3/6

    "I should've known it was Daffy Duck all along..." She always liked writing, putting her mystical thoughts on a piece of paper. Relieving and soothing it felt. Sometimes she’d run ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My.....

    He struck my heart, he struck my heart badly.His glimmering eyes and sunshiney smile, the warmth you feel when he's around. I am beneath him, I am too young. I'm ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Steps

    it was okay ;) I really liked the first stanza the second one is a bit off rythem.. the last stanza just seemed to bother me I think it is ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sorry's enough - I just can't say it

    Speechless just wonderfull really nicely done perfect lenght the rhyming everthing just wonderfull :)

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just Something..

    Hi I'm Chandni, I don't like being asked for my name, why ? cause I wouldn't know what to say. My name has a lot of pronaunciations and I wouldn't ...

    Mar 7, 2006


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint