User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    Wow :shock: Strong Strong message here, very good indeed ;) a few turns and tweaks would sure do this good or shall we say better :) They light candles , ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Real Rose Jewelry!

    yess, inderdeed very pretty :)

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Troelaszz I live on Curacao, tiny lil' island next to Aruba

    Aug 16, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Different

    A column/speech I had written trying to position myself in these people's shoes, trace their mind's footsteps :wink: Melodramatic seems to be, the case of these “new” people. People? Yes ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Salt in the Abyss: in disgust at Post-modernism

    aha, backgroundbobbie :) lemme read it over tomorrow, you know get the essence out of it ;) From what I understood till now, it sounds good ;) Greetings, Chandni

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cloudy Dust

    Clouds are dusty, not cold, not warm. Appearing at night, shivering, stuttering, spreading their red. Once clouds were settled, once clouds stood still. Today they are clever, for what spreads ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deep, enchanting, nothing much really

    hmmm, thnx for ur comment ;) would you be so kind telling me what kind of poetry is it then ?? Dramatic ?? thnx

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: be careful what you say

    I liked the beginning...Really thought you were gonna bring sumthing outta it...but yeah its okay..I've written some weird poem with no meaning just happens...don't feel bad about it :wink:

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silhouettes of Life

    I......understand.... the title makes it a bit confusing, I so did not want to name it Untitled :?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Travel Along

    urghhhh....why does ''overdose'' make you think about suicide !?!?!? its not..... jeeezzz

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Firefly's Glow

    aha :) very nice indeed as mentioned above it sounds great when read out loud but there's only one thing that bothered me :? Do you remember The fireflies that ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silhouettes of Life

    Shiver cause its cold outside, Inside there’s a warmer future. Fear cause plenty isn’t known, Trust is the new way to meet. Measure distances, Calculate force. Distinguish evil, and gather ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Photographed Suitcase

    Photographed walls, scented with Joy’s perfume. Pleasures which lead to another, Moments captured and embraced. All of a sudden, no warning at all. A black light crawls among the pleasant. ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deep, enchanting, nothing much really

    Take a step forward, look inside. Be surprised of what you’ll find. Keep on walking, explore my youth. My thoughts and feelings, revealing the truth. My feelings travel, they travel ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back !!!

    H00ray for YWS !! :D Thank you soo soo much Nate :) I was on vacation so I didn't realize YWS opened earlier than expected :oops: But here I am ...

    Jul 30, 2006


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon