User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    yes, I'm sure feeling sleepy these days on YWS... :roll: little activity indeed

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    lol, I have an 10 year old Spongebob-freak brother and a 7 year old stepbrother he's pretty cool, or maybe just because I don't see him that much :P

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: My B'day.

    Happy Happy Birthday :D

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Dear Holly...

    I thought it would be fun if I'd post my poem handwritten, as in a picture ;) Holly is refered to Holland :) If someone Dutch would read this-or someone ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: For Grandma - In Dutch -

    For my Grandma's 75th birthday I wrote her a poem in Dutch. Maybe one of you knows Dutch. Maybeee :) ************************************************************* Achter de horizon daalt de zon, ’t

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fluent In Spanish? I Need Help To Produce YWS Spanish

    heey that sounds awesome ! No i'm not very fluent in spanish, I do take spanish lessons at school. What about a dutch section ?? :D lol that I could ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me sitting at a Table :) My House, On my lovely lil' Island Curacao :D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Diary

    ny comments ? please :D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the "golden" rainbow...

    thnx electric :) I've changed it a bit, hope it flows better, although I personally didn't think the flow was all that bad like that what you suggested about "Driven" ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Alexa Toolbar

    Sure, that day will soon come :) Nate Never bring down the hopes :D

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ode to an Omelet

    hahaha :P Just like misty, I thought you were serious about that "genius" ah well, for humour it is just perfect :D

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Chuck Norris jokes

    lolsz "A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the "golden" rainbow...

    They say there’s gold beyond the rainbow, Beyond the liquid crystals. I say our minds are driven, Driven by our wicked sight. I’ve seen beyond the rainbow, It's colored black ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    good question ! I have thought ment to be put on paper througout the day..best thing for me would be having a notebook and pen with me all day ! ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lost Diary

    Despite the lack of boredom and write about love ! "The Lost Diary" It’s funny how one topic can bring such commotion in the writing world, I mean jeez. How ...

    Aug 20, 2006


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna