User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The First Day of Spring

    As Snoink said, it starts rather dull but finds it way later on. You could've made the title a bit more intriguing. A bit too simplistic. You could've done a ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Well this is well thought, as long as the new people bare in mind that there ARE free critiques as well :D All the best ;) Cheerios, Chandni

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Earthly Claims

    Aha, that was a brilliant read :) Truly I loved it. I would call it a tee bit abstract, but that's just me. After all abstract is one thing that ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffering Candle

    Mhmm, I lack emotion it read very dull and boring. It doesn't flow, I'm just reading sentence after sentence and there is no sense of excitement to be found. I ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    I guess I spoke too soon :( But I guess it'll be back soon!:D

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nice pictures Shriek! Who's that funny dude in the third picture :P Me and my lovely boyfriend :) Random picture of myself :P Bubble making :D

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Uncle

    It's looking nice as a whole. It flowed well and I like your use of description. I figured it was rather hard to understand the poem and align the stanza's ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 the red sticking out is awesome, but the scene isn't all that fascinating

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    Back, and the portfolios are in tip top shape :D *Cheers*

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I'm going to have to go with Christianity although the point explained above is something I surely agree with. I'm just open-minded I guess and believe I believe in the ...

    Jul 5, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Yay! I was just about to get active again and found out it was down, but now it's all back to normal :D Thanks a load Nate :) Cheerios, Chandni

    Jul 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Directed Forgetfulness

    Different, that's all I have to say here. And I mean it in the most positive way ever :) Sorry, this wasn't useful at all. Cheerios, Chandni

    May 31, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Aesthetic You and Me.

    Our philosophies stood separate yet your magnetic field was attracted to mine. Et vice versa. We contaminated each others thoughts, as if they were devoted - ready to be combined ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cradling into death

    I wished you could go deeper on this, it's short for what could've been longer and more enjoyable. I'll have to agree with Xanthan and say, "shhhh..." is better off ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats to Snoink!

    Hooray for Snoink :D Be proud, very proud ;)

    May 25, 2007


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"