User avatar

Chandni

  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    erhmmm I only read books in dutch so that wont come in handy for any of you I guess lol :P

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    Saw 2 very disturbing :S

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Remembering 9/11

    I know what you mean Griffin, it was just all so terrible, and even not being an American being here on this small island where nothing could possibly happen, 9/11 ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: impression

    Wow, I really liked this :) Just one quick note : Breathing to the rythym Of the crashing waves and silence But for the water's whispers. Then your voice, low ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Switching Hosts; Site Will Be Down Sept. 10

    No Prob there Nate :) Sounds sweet what your going to do ;) you know if once I become a poet and promote my book, I"ll send my regards to ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some more (new) bands...

    if you like indie, Hot Hot Heat is totally awesome ! big chance you already know them though haha :P

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Acoustic :)

    I'm in this period where I totally dig acoustic music ! On my list : Teitur Tom Mcrae Jack Johnson Damien Rice Any more cool acoustic/alternative artists ? Thnx !

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crescendo

    thnx for the crit niteowl ;) I changed "In my heart, In my soul" it does sound rather odd after I repeat "Octave Heart" at the end :) thnx for ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crescendo

    I touch, I feel the adrenaline through my fingers Every press, every skip, every step on the pedal I dance, I twinkle my body warmth creates; In my soul, an ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: There was an old man from Dundee

    Very Very enjoyable :) I like ur rhyming although it's very simple

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night Birds- Please comment

    I like your beginning :) and as said above, I agree. also in the end your stanza's get fuller.... which makes it look a bit odd overall ----- ------ ------- ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: CELEBRATION!!!!!!

    Hoeeraaa YWS gaat vooruit !! :D

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meee !! :D

    Hi I'm Chandni, I don't like being asked for my name, why ? cause I wouldn't know what to say. My name has a lot of pronaunciations and I wouldn't ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    whahaha nice one background ;) Good Luck !! :D

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace!

    yess very surprised background :P

    Sep 1, 2006


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.