User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Neon Black And White

    Might I dream of eternal darkness? Or shall I speak of neon black? The bother of nothing being seen, Neon blinds: “I lost my track” Might I picture wedding dresses? ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to now?

    Oh there's soo much in my ipod lol but im currently hooked on Tom Mcrae

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    w00t I know a lot of songs ! first : Ali B - Ik ben je zat (dutch rap right there :P) Ride the wings of pestilence - From first ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    I just saw the Covenant :D Great movie or what ?? The only thing I DIDN'T like was the part where Reid said : "Harry Potter kiss my *ss" lol ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Friend told me like whoa ! cool site, since then I am bound to this precious lol

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ascension

    I'm liking this Tassen :) Neat Work, Wonderfull Decriptions, very touching ;)

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Queen of October

    I step outside Into the still bright twilight The air with a bit of chill, beginning to descend And starting to turn crisp. I breathe deeply, and look to the ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Autumn Sheds

    It’s the staring out the window, The view given by nature and all its belongings. Autumn breaks And sheds its leaves, Take aware the season’s welcome, Remember its brave departure. ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    forte !!w0000t

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    hahaha its the tropics baby :P Leaves that size are coolios whaha its actually a monster-breed 2 plants next to eachother accidently grew into that lol

    Sep 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    It's me in my uniform :)

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I like ur hair like that backgroundbobby :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Holland, But Curacao is fine... :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    ahahaha I wear uniforms :P Best sollution now isn't it ? migt be costy...but yeah..

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    ahahaha I wear uniforms :P Best sollution now isn't it ? migt be costy...but yeah..

    Sep 14, 2006


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat