-
Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4
Gefeliciflapstaartjes :D means, Congrulation(tails) lool Well done :)
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Great picture metal head ! :D And writingluvr your eyes look cute quinched up lol so do the boys on that other pciture :)
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Through Emotion The Passionate Vision
Thank you all for the critiques :) For Brad :) the leaves and ocean they do refer to lovers as in human to nature form, I will try to see ...
Oct 19, 2006 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
Erhmm well I'd say Harry Potter, LOTR story is very very dull to read very descripted and such, if the film is already so descpripted you wouldnt expect anyyy less ...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
Well the past couple of nights I've had 2 dreams each night which are basically the same sort of First I dream about a online buddy of mine, where I ...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Through Emotion The Passionate Vision
When a leaf touches another, And a flower listens to the wind, Passion breaks between the trees When the oceans roars against a cliff, And the waves gently hit the ...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Becoming Part of Your Patriotic Show
Perfectly rewritten well use of the critiques ;) Touching topic, as if it were my own brother Nice Job ;)
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Just another new kid.
Hi :) and welcome to YWS, great oppurtunity to expose your writings, talk about writing, everything about writing and offcourse there's always the FUN !! Hope you like it here ...
Oct 17, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I totally love this picture :) right before the night hits....and the windmill in the back perfect lol :D Curacao's lovely harbour and the bridge in the back, im on ...
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: An Impending Fate
Awesome poem really :) one thing In three hundred years When trivial seem these fears Of global warming, And a church reforming . Here do you mean a specific church ...
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Throwaway Lines
Cute Cute subject :) I've lost a pet recently as well and I can totally relate which is a great thing to start off with. As said before, the flow ...
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Neon Black And White
Thank you great people of YWS for the lovely comments :) and for all of you who had some confusion with the word "canescent" Definitions of canescent: adjective: covered with ...
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Neon Black And White
thnx :)
Oct 2, 2006 -
Re: The Ice Age Sonata
The Ice Age Sonata Little ghosts float over stars on bridge The sonata lets the grass work stuck and buried in the fridge As green turns frozen blue the ladylike ...
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: The Covenant
Tweaked ! :D
Sep 29, 2006
