User avatar

Chandni

  • Lyric Poetry Re: whatever

    I guess everything was cleared above, welcome to YWS :) And please work on your spelling :wink: like capitalizing "I" Thanks :)

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flawless Reaction

    hahaha ik wou persee geen stanza's schaap :P

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Ahoy people ! Well my first real attempt to fiction is only hours away, well why my first on NaNoWriMo as they say a challenge allways makes you put your ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flawless Reaction

    Soothing from the AC, a chill flowing from the fan Transparent yet noticeable creeping behind a sweaty back, -hair stands straight goosebumps rage- the mellow shock contaminates, the body as ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I'm on it Nate ! :D

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shifting through the seasons

    The days have now shortened when just a week ago we felt yellow jackets menace the thin skin at our wrists. Tight decscription I really like, but you might have ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    We're allways up for new story writers :) Welcome !!

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I think I see me !! :D the dot above the coast of south america ! haha

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    erhmm not sure if these are the 90's lol -Saved by the Bell - Family Matters - Those troll thingy's with the big purple or pink hair - Teletubbies - ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jumpstyle

    lol ^^ what's DDR ??

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jumpstyle

    Well well great people I have found my new dance-obsession :D JUMPSTYLE !! This is a dance found in France and Belgium and is being danced alot in the Netherlands ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lotus

    Well Well hmmmm had to read it twice :) But I figured I got it quite a bit, I like it the rythem not everywhere is as nice as it ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    If I'd EVER become a mod, I'd like to be Blue !! not green :P lol Congrats Snoink on becoming a mod :)

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: No Halo movie?!

    Haloo well I think the game is veryyyy pretty :) Never played it but I love watching it when its played cause the graphics are sooo nice, a movie about ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New My chemical Romance song

    I like the song, but agree that Gerard's hair was great before but is totally weird now Like totally true ! except for that I think the song is "okay" ...

    Oct 25, 2006


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)