User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For You, I'll Speak French

    Xanthamgum you spoke the words for me :) Well done Bob ! The title is just perfect, drags attention like KABOOM ;)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember When....

    Hey I am sure you can do way better than this, it's not unique in any kind of way so not unique I don't think it should be called poetry, ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to nobodysdandelion and moosiegirl! YWS a place where the real fun of writing can be experienced for sure :D

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    GEFELICITEERD YWS !!! :D Proud to be a member :) I was expecting a topic in the squills on YWS's Bday though Ahh welll !! All the best for the ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I'm pissed off at Napster right now...

    that sucks nate :( I use Multiply, gets me most of my music, its free and soo 100% virus free everyone should try it ;) it's not a program it's ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: La Musique

    wow fand neat Idea :) Opening Credits -From First To Last, Waltz Moore- Well this song shows I sure have an emo life lol Waking Up -Ovide Jumpstyle Remix- whahah ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wayfarer's song

    Hi Shafter, I love the whole scene and imaginery been created here, I like your rhyming structure, but the rhyming itself is pretty average, your usage of words is too ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Transition to Decaf

    Well first of all I like the title, but was kind of dissapointed when it turned out that it turns out to be a little less about coffee as I ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 The conversation is pretty funny lol if I understand it correctly that is, and the link is cool the comics are well drawn :D

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Well yeah this is very hard to give an opinion about I think, he surely deserves it, but then again the violence will raise as said above. About the Death ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    Well NaNoWriMo stands for National November Writing Month there's a whole board on the site if you'd want to know more. And yes people are very busy with it these ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh Muse !! Great Pictures ! I love that guy with the hat on the first picture lol he's cute :P Fishr you look scary ! lol *like twas for ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "Critiques" - A Word from the Department Head

    "omg this is such a luvley topic !!!!!!! WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW !!! GREAT JOB !!! Keep writting tips !!" I totally get your point about that :evil: I don't like getting those ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Jeeej ! Congrats Cassandra, and yes NaNo sure brings some Crit-spirit :wink:

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still In Yesterday

    Well your last two line's were the best I guess :) Other than that, your rhyming scene is average en the rythem is a bit off as well. Oh yeah ...

    Nov 5, 2006


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus