User avatar

Chandni

  • Other Poetry Re: your kisses

    Dear Lexy, Yes, what Firestarter said. I'd suggest you to appreciate these comments especially the time there's been given to even comment, you see this site is to help you ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving, eventhough we're not American my family is very fond of it here :)

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique Circle

    Well I know about that site Critique Circle, it was the next best thing I could find after YWS had its breakdown, but then I quit since TSR started and ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Magic Videos

    Ooooh :shock: That was good !

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: (Untitled)

    Well I see here nice templates but then again this is so overruled and not unique as we've seen this kind of poetry tons of times. The structure is nice, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 I find the whole patriot image pretty cool :)

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Nice Pics, Ari ! and Dargquon Ql'deleodna I'm guessing you're the one all the way to right :) Jups here I am just about board the airplane, while studying WW2 ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tempus Fugit

    Well I've always said your descriptions are well, and here you tend to prove that again, which you did, quite well indeed. I don't quite envy the whole structure here ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Like Bagels

    bagels are okay, infact mr Nate you made me hungry :P I like croissants better than bagels though

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Speaking Of: El Faro Blanco (The White Lighthouse)

    Will it ever occur to you, -figuratively speaking- the sundown, which saluts the massive damp, The radiance exposing that coral tint, shatters the navy atmosphere? Take notice By the horizon ...

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wanting More

    Well the whole plot seems to be good, but to my concern your word-choice at some places seem a bit akward :? making it look like your telling some sort ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puzzle Pieces

    Well this is quite well but a bit boring because of the last poem I read from you (Transition To Decaf) had almost the same essence. Maybe a little more ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype

    I added you :)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Verry hard question :? but Rock/Pop is the shizz so almost everything to do with that is cool :)

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: John Cusack

    That's well done ! I can't reffer to John Cusack at the moment *does ring a bell* so I can't compare but ahh well it's nicely done

    Nov 16, 2006


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves