User avatar

Chandni

  • Other Poetry Re: Dancing 'Til Midnight

    At first I found the flow well suiting and enjoyable, but you've seen to repeat alot of words which makes it rather boring/anoying in the end. I'm very found of ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 I'm not a huge Batman fan, but it is quite funny though lol

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: options to options

    The essence here is great :) I'm not a fan of your structure but you managed to fit it all in. I found it a little short though, perhaps more ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype

    Chandni Dwarkasing, I guesss lol

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Praise vs. Encouragement

    I'm not forcing anyone to critique in any kind of way, I'm just giving opinions one which critiques are best for the writer :) Cheerios, Chandni

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Praise vs. Encouragement

    You're a 100% right Snoink ;) Tell me what I'm good at and what not, now that's a critique. People should to see the positivism in some things, even if ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    The Critique Idea is indeed very neat :) I'm using the YWS-Dark version and everytime there is something quoted I'll have to highlight it with my mouse to read it, ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holidays Theme

    The background is not to be seen by me, since I'm using YWS Dark, but I've seen, and it is wintery :) Brings the cold al the way to the ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Hi and welcome to YWS :D As Snoink said, music is also a big part of writing :) As for myself I get inspired by it! Make yourself at home, ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Jan Terlouw :)

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cryptogram's Script

    Ikes, I'm very sorry for I thought I had made things clear enough for everybody, so it is that it is only clear for me, :oops: I would like to ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cryptogram's Script

    A cryptogram drained by empty spaces Heaps of dots; its only taste of ink Collusion between confusion -A pen, a scrap of paper- Sweat grieves on your forehead, The clock ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: To the boy who will never love me and I don't mind

    Well, the useal I guess Brad, well done descriptions etc. For some reason I didn't like the 2 line structure and the way you cut off the sentences in order ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Being a successful writer

    Hmmm look at J.K Rowling not so succesfull before she started writing now was she... I'm not sure if she went to college but she didn't quite have a nice ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Speaking Of: El Faro Blanco (The White Lighthouse)

    Yes I agree, I've indeed argued myself through "beneath our melancholic ocean" line. I will edit indeed, thnx for enlightning my image a bit :)

    Nov 29, 2006


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered