User avatar

Chandni

  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write Poetry

    And she flatters as she exposed her shiny teeth through her maw :) Bow to sir Incan indeed :) Brings joy to my eyes Brad ;) Cheerios, Chandni

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi Skell welcome to YWS :) I'm not very active on the fiction boards, but I sure know a whole lot who are! Got any questions, I'll try my best ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Revised Version of "Letter to a Ghost"

    Hi, Well first of all I'm very sorry about your friend and all, but might I remind you that there's no need for explaining anything the point is, that it ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What's gone wrong?

    Well what disturbs me is the deadly accurate deadly accurate... it just sounds wrong. I tried to find something that replaces, but no luck. Other than that I'd suggest leave ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Libraries In The Sand Reveal Africa's Literary Past

    Wow, yeah thnx for that Nate. I guess once again some unexplained stuff will be revealed with these "sand" papers *hearts scientists*

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you're hair will fall out instead I wish I had a Johnny Cake

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Hi and welcome to YWS :) As said above it is indeed a great oppurtunity for giving critiques as well as receiving them ;) Enjoy! Cheerios, Chandni

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "In the waiting line" - Zero 7 Nigtmare in the waiting line lol...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Trouble Sleeping" - Corinne Bailey Rae

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Wake up call" -Dj Ruthless & Vorwerk

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: OMGAZ! SPEW IZ TOTALLLY TAKEING OVAR!

    Well alright Snoink I did my best :) My exams are over, so I guess that's why I'm being slightly more active on the forum ;)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted but instead you lay up til all hours :) I wish Hogwarts was real

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What do people do besides writing?

    Well, I play tennis, I skate, I read, I play piano and I love listnening to music :)

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hi Zeige, welcome to YWS ;) Zeige sounds indeed a bit German, it's a cool name ;) I'm glad you found your way into writing, and into this site ! ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 dragon oh dragon brings up the fantasy in me :)

    Dec 15, 2006


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet