-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10 starts off funny, gets rather exhausting in the end lol
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi and welcome to YWS :) About your mistakes, hey that's what we're all here for: "Helping eachother":D Your from Poland ! that's great ! I'm from the Netherlands Antilles ...
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: Help Those
I like your concept and your rhyming scheme although at some point it did not seem to rhyme f.e. Help those who are below us Who's future is unsure , ...
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: Nintendo Wii
Wow that's insane :shock: You're making my bro so extremely jealous! I could use a play or 2 on it as well lol Have fun with your Nintendo Wii Nate ...
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: Lets get free
A bit demanding now isn't it? I'm not sure if this realy poetry, it sounds more like a guide :? ifso I wouldn't post it in Dramatic Poetry. I'd recommend ...
Dec 27, 2006 -
Re: Libra
I enjoyed this, I really did :) There's not much I can say here, but at this one part you blew my mind-in a good way- Clutching my thin frame ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: longing of hope and freedom
Okay lets start off smoothly, ahum Please capitalize all the "I's" :) Okay so you're longing for freedom, pretty intresting I guess but the way you brought it forward was ...
Dec 24, 2006 -
Re: Death of an Angel
Well Okay, see uhmm the basic thing about poetry is making the reader understand it without explaining that the poem "obviously" meant to be that way or that the last ...
Dec 21, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Rosethorn: You are indeed very pretty :) Crayon: I like the stuff in your room and the thirs picture is the cutest ;) Emotionless: Pretty l'emo lol :D I so ...
Dec 21, 2006 -
Re: Velocity vs Chronology
Aha, thnx a bunch for that Cadmium, the thing is my handwritten version isn't capitalized like that lol. I was in a hurry posting this and since Word capitalizes every ...
Dec 21, 2006 -
Re: Velocity vs Chronology
It's when the hour work fails, the seizure takes place Our loss of footmark in time A station where all events park their dates Busy schedules, jam sessions in sight, ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Featured Member
Congrats Bubble :) *Hooray* Keep on going! Cheerios, Chandni
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Eragon: the movie
I haven't watched the movie, I was planning to. I didn't know there was a book about it lol, sorry people but I do live in the tropics where in ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
I stared at the pen as it stared back to me, it seems like it was greeting the pencil, who just greeted the eraser. I felt lonely, even the paper ...
Dec 18, 2006 -
Re: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Hmm, this sounds very intresting, I guess I read a similiar book to this one before. About writing a biography and such, I hardly remember it. But hey I'm looking ...
Dec 18, 2006
