User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Children of Men

    exactly, the ending just "that's it-ed" me lol It was indeed a great movie though, definitely a must-see. and hey, I liked the way you explained it all, kept me ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    I've hardly read poetry by those proffesional poets. But I'd say Rosabelle Illes is my favourite poet :) Universal Truth by her is my fav :)

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Far Beyond Our Ego's Wealthy Intelligence

    Behold what’s beyond as we conquer this geometric object, remembrance anguished trough divinity resting at its pace Abstract images sustain, fooling those detached from their source. The universe pa

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Imagined Infidelity

    Hey Brad, I found this a bit tweak to what I've read before, offcourse there is no need to compare, but I am used to seeing you write a little ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Real-Life Young Love

    Okay yeah I'm feeling you Izzy, first off I am not demanding any change, let the poem be. This is just feedback and information you may need for your further ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Real-Life Young Love

    looby-lou, what we're basically trying to say is that it looks like you've been using forced rhyming to bring your essence forward, which wasn't nescesarry. Poetry does not have to ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    Wow! that looks just great :D Very entertaining as well, keep up the work! Cheerios, Chandni

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    My Dear and Fellow YWS'ers Happy New Year! All The Best For 2007 !! With lots of Joyfull Writings ! And a happy happy NaNoWriMo to come ! :D Lots ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Real-Life Young Love

    Huh? If anything, (I, personally, think) it takes a lot more skill to write a poem that rhymes. If you ask me, poems should rhyme. How do you even know ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    He... disturbing really :( Poor kiddo, I remember you talked about this in the chatroom MR Waffles, didn't quite take it seriously as I do now...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Congrats Fand ! :) And you were close Claud ! :D Cheerios, Chandni

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    Same here Claud and Writeme :) At my mom's family I got : -Candles -Alarm Clock -A Gift Card from this cocky place :p -A Cool Shirt -A Necklace -JOSH ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    A pencil or pen, I'll vote for a pencil though cause it just flows more :) but hey sometimes I run out of pencils haha I surely enjoy handwriting more ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mesopotamia

    Dun Dun Dun :) Nicely done, very well discripted and a nice usage of words. Some sentences are a bit long and overdone We are all good guys, [s]all[/s] bad ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How I feel.

    Hi and Welcome to YWS:) I was toggling through the Dramatic Poetry section and this wasn't what I was looking for, really. This is not recalled poetry at all anything ...

    Dec 29, 2006


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge