User avatar

Chandni

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 'The Moons Lament'

    I had a global look, and notice that there is a "me" at the end of almost every line. Which I thought would be a bit repetitive, quite the contrary. ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Enemies of Heroes

    It was short, a bit too short actually. But I quite liked the message behind it. I have not much to say here, only that it could've been more descriptive. ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Great, great people of YWS and YWS itself of course. I Chandni am here to announce that after a long trip into the deep nothingness that took me away from ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle Only I'm reading the translated Dutch version hehe De Kracht van het Nu Very much interesting :)

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Foreseeing Boy.

    I'm sorry, it is a dedication indeed :) Thanks for the comments -^^ Cheerios, Chandni

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Foreseeing Boy.

    For the boy who kept hold of his books relied on them, gaining imagination. Experiencing an open minded level receiving creativity in return. The boy who grabbed on to his ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    Rosabelle Illes all the way :) Even though her structural skills tend to scare me sometimes, her poetry remains simply wonderful.

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Artamon's Lament

    Definitely pleasant :) There's not much I can say here, only that you shouldn't capitalize every single line ;) It was a nice read, you parted your line breaks and ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Last Words

    Ahaa, this was a pleasant read indeed :) unlike many same-topic poems on YWS this one definitely sticks out. You've managed to put your feelings down in a way that ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Higher state of a Pacing mind.

    “There is no need to see the whole staircase in order to take the first step, a simple pace created by one step delivers quicker paces leading to the others” ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bullying

    I believe this isn't poetry-like at all, it sounds more like a non-fictional piece merely explaining an opinion? Most of it has to do with the structure and the lack ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forensic Love

    Well well well, as if I expected any better :) I like the imaginary and the descriptions created with lovely adjectives. I hate the way I can't say much about ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: God?

    First of all it didn't "wow" me. The title already sounded like something I've heard before, but still I gave it a look. Despite myself thinking of it being something ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    I must say, I've seen the critiques given and they are indeed of very high quality :D Keep up the job :) Cheerios, Chandni

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My felix, my fortune

    Whilst taking part of this journey we conquer places where awry actions untie our laces; “Cradling up to that fierce stream pulling us down asunder. Misperceiving rocks for lifeguards, obtaining ...

    Jul 30, 2007


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author