User avatar

Chandni

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thanks! and that's indeed my room colour :)

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    Act of Love Come near me, I want your skin To slide on mine like it was sin. Lay next to my naked frame And know you needn’t any shame. ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eras Past and Present

    I haven't seen it before, so your question to "Better?" isn't likely to be answered by me. Overall I liked this, tight discriptions and a nice rythem. That line Colleen ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: free my heart

    Well okay, the structure is indeed as been said above, very disorientated. Try working a bit more organized with your lines here and there. With your words With your kisses ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Weight of His Skin

    Lol, tattoos, I didn't quite think about that when I read it in addition I just thought it was another one of your not-meant-to-be-understood poems XD So there wasn't actually ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Rood- Marco Borsato

    Well, it's a foreign song to most of you and can't tell if you'll like it. The video-clip is a bit vague but the song is amazing. It starts off ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Sight Fails

    Yes. This belongs in the lyrics section *Shouts out to Mods :)* Cheerios, Chandni

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dun dun dun, it's Chandni! Yeah Claud the second picture is awesome! Fand I like your glasses :)

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Indigents

    Yes, I'm not too fond of the topic either, but that doesn't hold me up. You seem to be using a lot of comma's here, which some of them I ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted, but you will keep feeling tired all the time I wish my head was a Johnny Cake

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Oops, it looks like a fantasy figure so 7/10

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Happy Happy Adminastrating to you ! :D Congrats ;) Cheerios, Chandni

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who am I to be seen?

    Okay here I go... Here I sit ignored each day. Who am I to be seen? I wait in the shadows to be discovered. He never comes to my rescue. ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unwanted,

    Ok. this wasn't bad, but rather okay. I'd suggest you to add more discription to this, it is too dull and doesn't bring an impact. I've seen this alone topic ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Musique

    Opening Credits I just want to fly- Sugar Ray Waking Up Smile- Lily Allen First Day of School Le boulette- Diam's Falling in Love Pillmatic- Gym Class Heroes Breaking Up ...

    Jan 9, 2007


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson